Monday, May 16, 2011

Close to the finish.

My senior project has been such a wonderful experience, and I'm so glad that I was able to choose the topic I chose. I've learned so much about bike racing, time trials, and most importantly, charities. As I'm in the process of making my Senior Project speech, I am able to reflect upon what I've done and I really do believe that I'm lucky that I was able to go through such an experience filled with inspiration and motivation.

I only need two more hours with my mentor, and I need to complete 7 more hours for volunteering, which will be completed by May 28th because of the Shindig! event. Right now the late time frame is my only concern, other than that I can't wait for the Shindig! and I can't wait to present my project and speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment