Today I was to meet with Ray after a ride with my teammate Alex. We met up with Ray near the bottom of Old La Honda Road and then we talked as we rode back to Canada Road. We met up with the club ride and then Ray was telling us to get into position and to establish a pace line, so that when we get to the top of Canada road we can do an all out sprint. We did that, then we went down near De Anza at a Starbucks coffee to talk about important stuff. Today we talked about our performance at a previous race in Livermore, our plans for future races, our structured training status, our participation and communication as a group, some bike handling skills, some bike racing tactics, and the status of our communication with Patt and the Shindig! event. I learned so much today and it really shapes how I'm going to proceed with my training in the future. Most importantly, I learned the proper and effective way to get a bottle out from the bike's bottle cage!
Ray told me to contact Kenneth and Patt regarding the video. I told him it was near complete. I'm excited for the Shindig! event and I can't wait for the rest of the races this month.
Total Mentoring Time Today: 1:30:00 minutes
Total Mentoring Time TOTAL: 12:08:00 hours
Total Volunteering Time Today: 0:00:00 hours
Total Volunteering Time Total: 7:00:00 hours
Anticipated Hours: Hours to sell tickets and hand out flyers at Canada Rd. 5/28/11 BTC:TT (3 hours) and Shindig! Event (4 hours)
No comments:
Post a Comment