Yesterday (April 18) I went over to the Alpine Inn to meet up with Patt to discuss the venue and also to get footage for the upcoming video that Kenneth and I will be making. I got there around 6:45, then Patt took me to the Beer Garden, which is an area with benches and a lot of trees. The Beer Garden is where the Shindig event is going to take place, and Patt and I were visualizing where certain areas will be held for. I then met Valerie, who is also a part of the Shindig planning. I filmed them talking about the Shindig, and then they handed me tickets and postcard flyers to distribute.
We'll try to go back there to record when there's people for a nice clean B-Roll. I'm looking forward to the Shindig event and the process of going through it. It's for a great cause and it's inspiring so it's really exciting.
Total Mentoring Time Today: 0:00:00 minutes
Total Mentoring Time TOTAL: 10:38:00 hours
Total Volunteering Time Today: 1:00:00 hours
Total Volunteering Time Total: 7:00:00 hours
Anticipated Hours: Hours to sell tickets, make video, and hand out flyers at Canada Rd. 5/28/11 BTC:TT (3 hours) and Shindig! Event (4 hours)
No comments:
Post a Comment